Announcement: Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Important information regarding policy and procedural changes.
Our team plans on continuing to support families during these difficult and uncertain times. The CDC has recommended we limit attendance in the funeral home to 10 people at a time. We ask you to please be mindful of the situation, and we thank you for your patience as we work to safeguard the wellness of every guest.
We certainly understand the need for families to grieve and for others to support those that are grieving however, these are very precarious times and we feel that these guidelines should be adhered to. For those wishing to proceed with services for their loved ones, we will encourage private services when possible with limited attendance with social distances being advised.
- Funeral arrangements can be made available via telephone or on our website.
- Pre-Arrangements will only be done via telephone..
- Social distancing is recommended and should be practiced to the best of our ability.
- Until further notice we will not be conducting traditional visitations.
- We suggest leaving a condolence on our website in lieu of in person.
- All funeral home policy is in accordance with recommendations and orders of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), NY State Health Department and all other necessary federal and state agencies.