We Make Preplanning Easy
Preplanning with us will relieve your family from having to guess what type of service you would have wanted. It will also provide you the peace-of-mind that your arrangements will be carried our according to your wishes, with a funeral director you've met, in a facility that you approve of.
Call Us at:
How Preplanning Works
Even if you're familiar with making prearrangements, the information tells you what to expect during the preplanning process:
- You'll select your desired services and merchandise while reviewing our General Price List.
- We will provide you with a fully itemized statement and a preneed agreement, which both parties will sign once you're comfortable with the contents.
- You (or the purchaser) will submit a check for the cost of the funeral that's made payable to the funeral trust program. If you choose to pay by cash or electronic means, a receipt will be provided to you.
- You'll receive copies of all of your signed documents and a copy of our General Price List for your records.
- Within (time) the purchases will receive a piece of mail indicating that funds have been securely deposited into the trust.
- Once funeral services have been provided, the funds will be paid directly to the funeral director.
Start Preplanning Online
You'll want to collect the following documents before proceeding:
Preplan With Us in Person
We're available to meet with you in order to discuss all of your options. Simply call us to set up an appointment where we will guide you through the options available to you. Our experienced staff is able to facilitate personalized services based on your wishes.
The Benefits of Preplanning
Preplanning your funeral or cremation service comes with many different benefits. Here are just a few:
- Preplanning allows your wishes to be carried out according to your precise wishes.
- When you prefund your funeral plan, it can relieve the financial burden of final expenses from your family.
- You'll meet and become familiar with the funeral home and staff that will handle your arrangements.
- Your family won't disagree or be indecisive about your wishes because your plan will be complete.